Dudley’s Easy Curling & Waving is a rich oil wax that protects against heat and leaves a lustrous sheen on thermal styles, yet shampoos out easily. Additionally, it enhances and defines natural waves for very short, virgin hair without the use of chemicals. Its protective qualities also make it great for use on children’s hair.
- Moisture repellent
- No greasy build-up
- Evaporates from hair shaft after a week
- Locks in hard to hold curls and krimps
- Shields hair from heat
- Buffers against the drying effects of styling sprays
- Holds hair in place
- Rinses out easily
- Great for the entire family.
How To Use
- Before using thermal irons, place a dime-sized amount of Easy Curling & Waving in the palm of your hand.
- Rub between your palms until the wax softens.
- Distribute evenly throughout the hair.
- Petrolatum – purified mixture of semi-solid hydrocarbons that prevents moisture evaporation.
- Microcrystalline Wax – emulsifier used to assure product uniformity in the union of oil and water.
- Lanolin Oil – a fatty mixture from various keratin tissues used an an emollient.