Dudley’s Crème Press is a light, creamy oil blend designed to coat and protect the hair from the damaging effects of excessive curling, flat ironing or blow dryer heat. It is concentrated with essential moisturizers and can be used as a daily hairdressing. It will not stain or discolor gray or color-treated hair.
- Imparts a satiny, silky press
- Concentrated with essential moisturizing oils
- Shields hair from heat
- Does not weigh hair down
- Eliminates frizziness
- Moisturizes hair
- Lubricates and softens Wrapps or Sculptures
- Will not stain gray or color-treated hair
How To Use
- Use a small amount, depending on length of hair.
- Rub between the palms of your hand.
- Distribute evenly throughout the hair.
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil - lubricates and softens the hair.
- Petrolatum – a purified mixture of semi-solid hydrocarbons that prevent moisture evaporation.
- Paraffin – an odorless, greasy solid mixture of purified petroleum hydrocarbons that lubricate and soften hair.