Dudley’s Conditioning Setting Gel has an alcohol-free, versatile formula that enhances styling for any hair type. It smooths onto the hair to set, sculpture, condition or protect the hair from chemical damage. Panthenol and protein conditioners improve the texture of the hair. It can be used on either wet or dry hair to add body, sheen and polish to any style.
- Sets curls, waves & sculptures firmly
- Makes hair flexible for molding
- Smooths hairlines and short crops
- Protects hair from hair dryer heat
- Controls frizziness
- Contains no drying alcohol
- Excellent for wet or dry hair
How To Use
- Distribute a small amount of Dudley’s Conditioning Setting Gel evenly on the hair.
- Roller-set, sculpt or mold the hair into the desired shape.
- Using a hair dryer is optional for setting the hair and may depend on the desired style.
- May also be used with oil based products such as Dudley’s Crème Press and Scalp Special.
- Comb through the hair for more even distribution, adjusting amount used depending on hair type and style you want to achieve.
- Style as desired.
- Triethanolamine – a coating agent; absorbs moisture.
- Hydrolyzed Protein – a protein used as a moisturizer designed to form a bond with the hair, making the hair feel and look shiny.
- Panthenol- a pro-vitamin B-5 compound that penetrates the hair shaft, adding pliability, sheen, moisture and strength.