Dudley’s Aloe Vera Cocoa Butter Lotion moisturizes and protects skin from
environmental factors. Its mild formula helps make dry, ashy skin smooth and soft.
Cocoa Butter Lotion, also gives the arms, legs, feet and body a moist finish without
becoming sticky or shiny and contains a light, pleasant scent that does not linger.
- Moisturizes the arms, legs and face.
- Eliminates dryness.
- Does not leave skin slippery.
- Conditions the body.
- Use under makeup.
How To Use
- Squeeze a small amount of Dudley's Aloe Vera Cocoa Butter Lotion from the bottle.
- Smooth over the body - legs, arms, feet, etc.
- Frequency of Use: Everyday
- Aloe Juice - juice from the aloe plant used for its softening and moisturizing
- Lanolin - similar to the natural oils in the skin. Adds protein to help the skin
- Cocoa Butter - a solid fat from the roasted seeds of the cocoa plant. It softens and
lubricates the skin.
- Sesame Seed Oil - oil from the sesame seeds that have skin softening properties.