Dudley’s Cleansing Clay draws out deeply imbedded impurities, leaving the skin with a healthy, radiant glow. The Clay removes excess oils, surface dirt and imbedded impurities as it dries. Cleansing Clay is designed to bring the impurities to the surface for improved healing. A mask forms a seal so that the body temperature may rise and allow the skin to rehydrate itself.In addition, masks absorb excess oils from the skin’s surface while soothing irritated and blemished areas.
- Tightens pores.
- Draws out imbedded impurities.
- Makes skin firm.
- Loosens blackheads.
- Softens skin.
- Absorbs excess oils.
- Revitalizes skin.
- Removes surface debris and pollution.
How To Use
- 1.Cleanse the face with one of Dudley’s Cleansing Lotions.
- 2.Cover the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin with a thin layer of the clay. Avoid eyes, lips and hairline areas.
- 3.Leave the mask on until it completely dries.
- 4.Use a warm, moist cloth to remove the dry clay from the face.
- 5.Apply skin freshener.
- 6.Moisturize with one of Dudley’s moisturizers.
- Aloe Juice - juice from the aloe plant used for its softening and moisturizing benefits.
- Kaolin - a naturally occurring white clay.
- Witch Hazel Extract - an extract of the bark, leaves, and twigs of the Hamamelis Virginia plant used to cleanse and tone the skin